The research investigates:
- the idea of God in Shevchenko's artistic consciousness;
- the problem of freedom in the Holy Bible and its interpretation in Shevchenko's texts;
- Taras Shevchenko's artistic individuality in the new literary context;
- Mykola Zerov's critical reception of Taras Shevchenko's works;
- travelling concept in Shevchenko's artistic inheritance of 1847 - 1861 (draw, water-colour, sepia, engraving);
- Scientific reception in Taras Shevchenko's works.
The implementation of the research:
The results were provided into the learning process of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv:
- the optional course "Taras Shevchenko's phenomenon in cultural and humanitarian space within Ukraine and the world" (for students of all structural subdivisions), that was elaboraited to combine education and scientific researches, also it helps to teach excellent specialists in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv;
- the course "Taras Shevchenko and the Kyiv University" (for students of all structural subdivisions);
- the special course "Taras Shevchenko, intellectual and literary-artistic context of European literature" (for the Institute of Philology students).