Report of the scientific research work
"Taras Shevchenko's artistic individuality and the world literature process"
An interim stage of scientific research work
(01/03/2014 - 31/12/2014)
"Reception of biblical and antic allusions, motifs and plots in Taras Shevchenko's works"
The aim of the research is:
- to elucidate the Taras Shevchenko's place in the world literature, including historic-culture and historic-social contexts, through investigating of biblical and antic allusions in texts, applying to the main figures in English, German, Polish, Russian and some other literatures;
- to research Taras Shevchenko's works in European and global literary criticizm;
- to systematize the present works on this topic;
- to define the criteria for comparing of Shevchenko’s and others Romantics;
- to compare Taras Shevchenko's texts and Romantics of English, German, Polish, French, Russian and others literatures; the point of relations between them will be found out as well;
- to determine common and different development processes between artistic phenomenons;
- to publish scientific studio's results in editions of West Europe and USA;